Bali Hai Cruises, Bali’s leading Marine Tourism Operator, has a vacancy for the title of :
ONLINE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Responsibilities include :
• Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency and build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Monitor IT budgets to assess technological performance and team efficiency
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage (incl. PMS, Booking Engine, Channel Manager, Accounting and POS)
• Online Travel Agent oversight
• Social Media Management, e.g.Facebook, Instagram, Trip Advisor, etc.
• Sales data/online revenue analysis
• Customer Relationship Management and e-marketing
• High degree of English language competence, both verbal and written
• Bachelor of Science in a related field
• Project manager with online marketing experience
• Independent individual, who aside from having a positive personality, should have some experience in basic web coding
• Extremely creative content developers for social media/web based marketing. This can be illustrated in written, photographic and video formats or any others!
• An international driving license
What we offer
• The package includes the full KITAS/Working Permit, a fixed monthly salary and housing allowance, BPJS Medical as per standard regulation for all expats, daily lunch provided by the company
• The job is a 40 hour week – Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with an hour lunch and is based in Benoa Harbour, Bali (Although they will be expected to be flexible with working hours sometime).
• Any applicants can apply to : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org